THE ISLAND OF RAB - Cultural-historical Heritage
An abundance of cultural-historical heritage is registered in the area of the island of Rab; many of these are registered as immovable monuments of culture:
· Rab / 1966
Archeological and underwater archeological zones and sites:
Urban units /year of registration/:
- The castle
- St. John with the bell-tower /1961
- Benedictine monastery and St. Peter's Church /1972.
- Underwater archeological zone from cape Stojan to cape Kalifront /1967
- Underwater archeological zone of cape Glavina /1971
- The Holy Mary's Cathedral /1961.
- Prince's Palace /1961.
- Little Palace "Nimira" /1961.
- The great bell-tower from Rab /1961
- St. Francis' Chapel /1961.
- A part of the concentration camp
- The cemetery of the concentration camp
© Ineco, 1995./2005.