The parrochial church of St. Apollinaris and the chapel of St. Jacob were situated in the place of today`s old cemetery in Dubašnica (length 40m, width 50m) until 1855. Only the remains of the church and its bell tower with late-Gothic motifs are left there. The bell tower was built in 1618 and there is a Glagolitic inscription on it.
The remains of a spacious late-Roman residential complex (baths, early-Roman necropolis) are situated between two abandoned settlements – Sršići and Maršići. In the 5th and the 6th century an early-Christian church with auxiliary chambers was built next to this complex.
| Home | Historical Development | Archaeological Zones And Localities|
| Town Centres | Village Settlements | Ethno-Zones And Ethno-Monuments | Significant Structures |
© Ineco, 1995./2006.