SV. JAKOV (St. Jacob)

Sv. Jakov - panorama

The chapel of St. Jacob

In the village called Sveti Jakov there is an old Romanesque chapel of St. Jacob, with an apse, which was enlarged in 1624. by adding in front of it a bigger and wider nave. This date is engraved in big Glagolitic letters on the marble slab at the top of the front.

The Town Of Mali Lošinj Osor Mali Lošinj Veli Lošinj Nerezine Sveti Jakov The arhipelago of Lošinj

© Ineco, 1995./2005.